Thursday, December 30, 2004


Marina and Donna modeling their new leathers -- a blue mini-skirt and a black jacket, respectively. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, Lenny and Marina -

This is your cousin Tammy, I just got this link from cousin Debbi in an e'mail she forwarded regarding our family history (very interesting!). I would love to see the photos you spoke of if you could scan them and send them sometime, I would really appreciate it. It looks like you are having such a wonderful vacation. You all look so happy! (Marina - you are an absolutely beautiful young lady - love the new skirt! Donna - you look great as well - there are some photos where you look like your Mom). I'm enjoying reading about your travels.

Happy New Year!

Love,
Tammy

TMothes@cox.net

Jessica said...

LOVE the leather skirt Marina, and your jacket too Donna. Giorgio does it again!

The pictures today are great - seems you are really getting the full BA. Appreciate the pictures of the grandmother protest as we weren't there on a Thursday. We did see other protests although we never figured out what they were for.

My personal favorite is the photo of you guys kissing on the bench. We too noticed how everyone was making out everywhere - what a fantastic country. I'm going to try and start the trend in Seattle!

Safe journey home tomorrow night and happy new year.

Jessie