Tuesday, December 28, 2004

The weather in Santiago

I am boiling hot in this weather. It is hotter than it was in Patagonia. Mom keeps getting very hot, I am just fine in this weather, and dad says that his body can get used to things much quicker than our bodies can. I think that he’s just bragging to us about himself. He says that it’s just like in New York, where, your bodies have to get used to the cold weather. I agree with him, but my body gets used to any kind of weather that I go in. just like when I went to Yosemite with the rest of my grade for a five day field trip. I got used to the weather after two days just being there with all of my friends, being with me.

When we went to go take a walk, our bodies were producing lots of heat within us.

-- Marina

No comments: