Friday, December 24, 2004

We did a really, really, really long hike today. It was great.

Jessica

p.s. Donna’s entry says it all. One favorite moment was during lunch at the lagoon when a few of our group went off to see the glacier up close, so there were “the 4 yentas” left on the beach. Leave it to me and Donna to find the other 2!

I can’t believe Davey is going to do the Towers hike tomorrow; it’s the most challenging of all the hikes but has the best views. I didn’t know I married such a macho guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan and Phil are spending Christmas with us and tonight I read about your wonderful trip to date. (Phil is updating my browser so that I can follow along for the rest of your trip.)

Congratulations to the newlyweds. I have become a Flat Stanley aficionado; my grandson's class is not the only ones enjoying his travels.

I just learned about blogs from Phil, and I am looking forward to your future trips and future travel diaries.

Ruth Wimmers, Susan's mother